The whole of the world is amid the global pandemic. The recent outbreak of coronavirus has led to a halt on many things in the world. It has led to a significant impact on almost everything in every industry in the world. One of them is the cruise service in Europe. Covid-19 has led to numerous Europe river cruise cancellations. Most companies have officially released the statements about the time till which the Europe river cruise cancellations are. Most cruise companies have mentioned the dates. However, please note that it can extend if the situation doesn’t get under control. Also, you can find all the latest information regarding the change of dates on their official sites. This article will help you know the temporary differences and suspension dates of all the major European cruise lines.
Refund Policy Regarding Europe River Cruise Cancellations
Most of the cruise lines are providing a refund policy regarding the Europe river cruise cancellations. However, the procedures vary from company to company. Many of the cruise lines are providing a 100% refund. However, in the Europe river cruise cancellations, various cruise lines offer the option to rebook the travel dates with the cruise line shortly. Also, many of them are offering great onboard and cruise credit. However, all of the offers regarding the refund and readjustment are limited offers. Therefore, if you are looking up to them, please visit their official site to be up to date regarding any change in the policy.
Latest Europe River Cruise Cancellations
1. A-Rosa: A-Rosa Cruise line has suspended all Danube and Rhine sailings up to November 30, 2020.
3. APT Touring: You can enjoy your cruise experience with APT touring from January 1, 2021.
4. Avalon Waterways: Except for a limited festive cruise, Avalon Waterways has suspended all cruise services until December 31, 2020.
5. Celestyal Cruises: You will have to wait till March 6, 2021, to enjoy the Celestyal cruise services. They have suspended all of their services until March 6, 2021.
6. CroisiEurope: Please note that CroisiEurope has resumed its services on the routes in Danube, Croatia, and France.
7. Cunard & P&O Cruises: All the cruises with Cunard and P&O March 25, 2021.
8. G Adventures: The services with G Adventures will start from January 2021.
Europe river cruise cancellations are not a new thing. However, earlier, it was mostly due to weather conditions or water currents. For the longest time, Europe’s main reason for cruise cancellations used to be below water level. However, the outbreak of Covid-19 has left the world upside-down. It is the longest in history that the cruises have suspended their services for such a prolonged time. However, things are slowly coming back to track. Most of the cruise services will be restarting from January 2021. However, please check their official websites for any recent changes.